This cat jewelry comes in both
gold and silver and will delight the cat lovers.
Cat Jewelry Ideas
Forget about coats and other clothing items, these days, people are adorning their cats with jewelry. The trend is believed to have started when the cat shows began exhibiting various breeds of cats wearing costume jewelry. Today, cat owners have moved ahead of costume jewelry as well and are buying items like gold pendants, precious-stones earrings and silver necklace-like collars, for their treasured pet. From being another method of pampering the cat, jewelry has emerged to be a style statement in the high social circles, with some people even regarding it to be one of the indispensable signs of a purebred cat of a high-class family.
Beautiful cat jewel designs are easily available now-a-days, produced by gifted artists and goldsmiths, in all types of metals. While the members of high society prefer to go for cat jewelry accented with precious and semi-precious gems, others can make use of the cheaper versions, with fake gems and the like. The materials used and quality and workmanship of a piece of cat jewelry are the main factors that determine the price. If you want to offer a real taste of luxury to your feline companion, go for the precious metals. Otherwise, costume jewelry will be the best bet.
Cat Jewelry Ideas
- One of the best pieces of jewelry for your cat would be a necklace-like collar. There are many options for necklace - silver, gold, platinum and even the one studded with diamonds. You can go for one that suits your budget as well as your taste.
- If you have a female cat and she is not too fussy, you can get clip-on earrings for her. While buying the same, it is advisable to keep her color as well as her overall structure in mind.
- If you like hanging a bell around your cat's neck, then converting the very same bell into a piece of jewelry will be a very good option. You can choose from amongst the precious metal available it the market, for the bell, and even adorn it with precious and semi-precious stones.
- These days, many people prefer to get anklets for their pet cats, especially those who don't like a bell around its neck. The tinkling sound that you cat will make, as it moves around the house with the anklets on, will surely bring a smile on your face.
- For occasional use, you may also dress you cat in your jewelry. For instance, you can hang your chain around its neck or let it wear your pearl pendant. However, do not make this a permanent solution, as cat jewelry will suit your pet better and will also fit it in the best way.
While adorning your cat with jewelry, there are certain important things that you should keep in mind. First of all, you need to exercise proper supervision in relation to your pet, after making it wear the adornments. Otherwise, your pet might be harmed by a greedy person. Another thing that you need to ensure is to buy only such pieces of jewelry that have no chances of being chewed on or swallowed by your cat, endangering its health in turn.
Comment On This Article