Gold jewelry for dogs is quite
common. Other dog jewellery types include dog pendants, dog rings, dog
charms, dog earrings, bejeweled dog collars and dog charms and pins.
Selecting Dog Jewelry
Dog shows and up-scale party would make you want to project your beloved pet's image in the best possible way. While you can lend your own jewelry to your dog for the day, dog jewelry will be a better fit. When it comes to dressing up the pet, you would not want to adorn your pet with the right piece of accessories and jewelry. If you want to make your dog look very attractive and different from the crowd, then you will have to take care of the breed of the dog and the type of its coat - whether it is hairy, skinny or somewhere in between. Here in this article, we have provided some tips to choose jewelry for your dog.
Jewelry For Dog
- In terms of appearance and the material chosen, dog jewelry is quite similar to the one meant for men and women.
- Dog jewelry is primarily made of gold and silver. There are a number of variations to the piece of jewelry. You may purchase a pendant with initials engraved on it.
- You may get bejeweled collars for your pet as well. Purchase for a soft-leather bejeweled collar, so that it looks attractive as well as is comfortable for your dog to wear.
- Apart from the traditional gold and silver, dog jewelry are also available in a variety of materials like ceramic, glass and crystal.
- Jewelry can also be tailor-made for your pet. A number of dog jewelry designers have come up from within the animal lover community to make customized dog jewelry. Designer rings for pets are selling like hot cakes.
- Anklets (paw-lets, to be precise), that make tinkling sound, is the best bet for your puppy, if it is 'hyperactive'. This is because you can easily trace your beloved pet, wherever it goes, by making it wear a paw-let.
- People often buy charms embedded in jewelry too, to shield their pets from any adverse situations or buy their lucky gems for them to wear.
- Tags with the owner's name and address, can also act as a piece of jewelry for your pet. The jewelry could be as simple as a necklace with the tag attached to it or as extravagant as a necklace with precious stone studded on it, to carry the tag.
- If you want to spend extravagantly for your pet, then go for high-value precious stones and pearls. Necklace made of pearl would add to the overall appeal of your dog. Silver or platinum chain with a pendant (engraved with precious stone) would look attractive for your dog.
- Hairpin, with semi-precious stones studded on it, is perfectly suitable for hairy dogs. In case your pet is possessing a glossy, shiny hair, then stylize it and accessorize it with a bejeweled hairpin.
- You may set a theme for your dog with a feminine or masculine touch. Ensure that the jewellery you choose perfectly suits your pet.